Okay so one of the previous builds (0.1.1) might have been a little unstable. It was all caused after I got into the WordPress Plugin Directory. I was having difficulty getting used to how the svn system worked and it resulted in me uploading an unstable build without testing it! This latest build has been tested and double tested for all the previous bugs I had and I am now happy to say that I just updated to build 0.1.4 and that it is bug free as far as I know!
To also help reduce future problems I am going to set up a private testing blog that I can use to test plugins without giving this site downtime!
Click here to go to the download page.
- BUG FIX: Decription was not filled in if not manually set and was therefore required
- BUG FIX: Problems with svn sync fixed
- BUG FIX: Version numbers corrected
- Widget name changed from “Flattr Widget” to “Flattr Shortcode Widget”
- Major updates to readme.txt
- Added to WordPress Plugin Directory
- Bug that interfered default size of widget for official plugin has been corrected
Please report bugs in the comments
If there are any features you would like then please request them in the comments
Features in development
- Configuration page with custom default settings
- Graphical shortcode generator
- Add a unique ID system so that multiple Flattrs can be used for the same URL